Find and Compare the Various Hit and Run Laws of the united states and BeyondI am attorney Michael Ehline. I am only licensed to practice law in the state of California. But I wanted to go ahead and include the latest hit and run laws of the USA, to assist travelers and vacationers, so they can at least understand their rights if they got hurt on a get away. If you are a car accident victim, wherein a driver absconded from the scene of a collision without stopping to exchange identification and registration, you may be the victim of a hit and run. Many of the times these crashes take place, the wrongdoer is either drunk or on drugs, and wants to escape law enforcement. Many times, they are not caught. Sometimes they don't have insurance to pay the victim. There are other ways to recover money for hit and runs, such as when you're a pedestrian, you may be able to get homeowners insurance to pay it. If your a driver, you may have "full coverage". Either way, you will want to speak to a local attorney. Enjoy these free resources of the states and thanks for stopping by Ehline Law Firm PC.
Speak to your experienced and aggressive statewide personal injury firm now. Se Habla Español. Call 888.400.9721.
- $8,700,000.00Confidential Settlement
- $4,966,255.67Confidential Settlement
- $1,400,000.00Confidential Settlement
- $1,000,000.00Faulty Traffic Signal
- $950,000.00Nursing Home/Elder Law
- $750,000.00Tour Bus Collision
- $870,000.00Confidential Settlement
- $380,000.00Single Vehicle Accident
- $237,500.00Nursing Home Abuse